16.3.11

a little help for Japan

Feeling so powerless, I decided to do a little something to help
I have put together a little raffle, all the proceedings of which will go to
Médecins Sans Frontières

one cat doll for prize.

I can accept multiple entries in increments of £5 
(i.e. £15 donated count as 3 entries; in order to make multiple
entries just type in the number in the quantity text box and the total will appear at the check out). 
The winning ticket will be drawn at the end of this month.


Click here to enter, thank you.


*Even though MSF has not launched an appeal for Japan, a team of volunteers are there in the remote areas most affected, it is implicit that they need funds, so that's why I decided to donate the proceedings of the raffle to them. To know more about MSF actions in Japan please read here


18 comments:

lespommettesduchat said...

J'aimerais participer... comment faire ?

Nathalie said...

you made this? it's beautiful!

Kylie said...

Great idea, Alessandra - you are wonderful :) Kx

vera said...

Bravo !

Séverine said...

Très bonne idée Alessandra, merci !

Paul & Paula said...

of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

myssja said...

Muy buena idea!

mo' said...

merci...

fanja said...

:)

KERRY said...

A wonderful idea. Off to buy my ticket x

MamaCami said...

Belle idée! J'ai participé.

Megumi Pedersen ピーダーセン 恵 said...

Dear Alessandra, thank you so much for your warmest heart and great support for Japan.
The damage is too huge that Japan cannot recover by itself...
I have been feeling so helpless in sleepless night and all I could do was to donating for Red cross and try to spread the message.

Thank you so much again,

Love Megumi

fen and ned said...

Fantastic idea! You have a big heart Aless x

naa said...

great idea... I've just participated... I know it's not much from my side but every little bit counts, right? *

alessandra said...

Thank you all!
Megumi, although it's not my country I feel the same. It's a speck for them but it means a lot anyway.
Naa, yes every little good action count.
xxx

MARÄNG FORM said...

so cute!

natsumi nishizumi said...

Hi Alessandra,
Thank you for your permission to use your pictures.
This is such a great idea and your crochet dolls are beautiful!

Thank you again.
warmly,
natsumi

Barbara B. said...

well done Allessandra, this cat is cute.