A while ago I received some awards, I'm so sorry that I actually can't remember the people who gave it to me, as I received few in a very short time, but that was before I was loosing my mind with this last moving!
Hope you understand and perhaps help me to remember who gave me what! (I know it sounds rude, sooory ; ))
Basically I'm supposed to tell 7 things about me, but because I already did something like that, I will tell you (I know you are yawning by now) 7 things about the way I dress:
• I always wear flat shoes, the only time I didn't I regretted deeply, even on my wedding day I wore a 3 cm heel shoes, which is the maximum height I can bare.
• I rarely wear make up, and if I do it's a bit of blusher in the winter and some grey stuff on my eyelids.
• Most of the time I wear trousers, but I do love wear skirts and dresses too, oddly enough I tend to wear them when it rains, because I hate wet trousers legs, especially jeans.
• I'm obsessed with details, that's why I love shoes, bags and scarves, but also hats (basically everything most of the women love, so I'm pretty average).
• I go through colour phases but I never wear red or burgundy, because my mum was obsessed with those colours and I spent most of my childhood with red stuff on, which of course I couldn't stand.
• My style icon is her in this film especially
• I can't live without a cardigan, so basically I'm a bit of a granny!
*in this shot my legs look very short, in reality they are ok (damn camera)
For more have a look at my pins here
I'll pass this award, which now has become "Tell me 7 things on how you dress" award to:
Nicole , Fanja, Fliss, if Jane, Karen,Celine,Theo
*And a big THANK YOU to those who gave me the awards!
Have you all a nice weekend, see you next week!