27.9.11

hello fog!

I woke up this morning looked at the window and saw fog, here we go with endless foggy days (but fog can be beautiful and mysterious too).
Anyway, if you don't like fog, a foggy mind can always find some inspiration from Intelligent Clashing which, luckily, has a magazine now. Clever and good looking that you can use the pages as posters too.
Thank you Rhiannon.

My desk is beginning to look like a working desk, finally.
Today I start my new volunteer job in a very, very nice place. I'll tell you more another time.

Have a good one.

HELLO FOG!




13 comments:

fanja said...

I got my copy too, very nice indeed.
will you be working weekends at your new place too? i'd like to go and see the Bridget riley ex. Enjoy!

alessandra said...

Fanja, I will be this evening at the private view of Bridget Riley. Not on weekends necessary, when they need people to host and help for exhibitions, or to help with installations, but also to distribute flyers. A bit of everything really.

demie said...

thanks for the site and magazine tip. looking forward to hear about the voluntearing experience : )

Louise said...

Well the fog cleared and the sun came out, is that a metaphor for your day too, I hope? :)

la casita said...

Hello Demie, thanks, sure I will tell you more.
Louise, a metaphor indeed. Also a reference to the title of Intelligent clashing magazine. blink.

Trula said...

I can only imagine the wonderful things you are working on. Your new volunteer job sounds very exciting.

WSAKE said...

now i´m dreaming of that magazine and some purple knitting... the cake is gone...

agnèslamexicaine said...

I like the colours on your desk!

Agnèslamexicaine said...

I love the sweet colours on your desk!

Jasmine Mirra said...

HI!
Nice face!

Kaylovesvintage said...

nice mag

schorlemädchen said...

these images have such a wonderful palette of colors..just looked at them again..just beautiful :) have a lovely week

CdP said...

Love , love , love the last picture and the cat ...