16.10.11

on sunday

My lunch today.
I'm making new things for the shop.
I will also add some vintage items too (again) and if  everything goes as planned it will re-open in about a week.
In the second picture there's a glimpse of what Anita calls "grandpa cat" because it reminds her of my father and of course the she cat has become "grandma cat".
Do you think it's possible that while creating, unconsciously, you make something that resemble to someone that you are thinking of?
Anyway, it makes her laugh so much. 





20 comments:

Séverine said...

ils sont adorables ces grand pa et grand ma cat :)

Bichos da Matos said...

The most stylish cat girl in world, bravo!

Lollipop said...

and, for your question: OF COURSE!
xxx

Anna said...

Lovely lovely cats!

Maria said...

It is always so lovely to visit you♥

nath said...

waiting for your shop to re-open!!

demie said...

this is a gorgeous cat !!! and yes i think is possible. to (re)create something without realizing it ; )

alma said...

I want the same dress as Grandma cat.

ju* said...

♥♥ j'adore!

maria said...

adorable!! I can't wait to see your shop open again :)

C SATHAL said...

Il a de beaux yeux ton père ;)
Et oui, j'en suis sûr, l'inconscient souvent nous fait faire des choses surprenantes !!
C.

fanja said...

Lunch looked delicious and the cat in a dress, super cute!

Mamzelle Titoo said...

Oh very cute cats ! have a nice week ^_^

P R I M O E Z A said...

so sweet. looking forward to seeing your shop again :)

Mlle Sophie said...

loving it!

Louise said...

Oh, grandpa cat! How adorable

www.finelittleday.com said...

Agree agree, the granpa cat - very cute :)

Janis said...

I think we do resemble our art, especially when we create a figure or face. I have some cloth people I made recently that I feel kin with! (I'll have to show you sometime)

Your photos belong in catalogs, they are so stylish. xo

keetee said...

I love the kitty's dress!

las sandalias de ana said...

ohhh, cute, lovely oh, oh,oh!!!

;)